Google
 

Monday, September 5, 2005

Writer's Block...sigh...

Lately, I feel like I'm suffering from writer's block. You know, that feeling of not being able to express yourself properly in words, and damn, I just hate it! I know I have a lot to say, I know I have a lot to express, but I'm just having a difficult time. Probably, it's just because of my eternal busy bee disposition that I hardly have time to write, hence, resulting to the dormancy of my writing skills...sigh :(
Anyway, if it's any consolation, I browsed through my past masterpieces to remind me of those "glorious writing days", :) when I had all the luxury to put everything in words. And indeed, seeing those works made me wish that I could revive the writer in me! Oh boy. if only I had the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment