Google
 

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I SAW HER...

I saw her.
I saw the girl who UNCONSCIOUSLY caused my heartache.
I saw the girl who didn't know that back then, she dealt with someone who was already attached...attached to me.
But I didn't feel any hatred at all.
Because I understand perfectly that she was unaware of what was happening back then. She just played the part of a simple girl who caught the attention of someone, who, sadly, was attached already...attached to me.
Well, at least, that's what I know. And I just hope that she really didn't have any knowledge of the existing relationship when she dealt with him.
Somehow, seeing her brings pain to my heart because she reminds me of my "loving and losing it" experience. Yes, she's become a painful reminiscence, even if it wasn't really her fault...
But as I've said, I'm not mad, there's no hatred in my heart anymore. Yes, I admit, before, I wished that she would disappear forever in this world..:) But of course, that's just a natural reaction from a girl who was hurt.
Reality check though, she has no fault, that is if she really didn't know about US. And if that's the case, I would like to apologize to her for all the judgements and nasty things I've thought and said about her. I was just hurt, plain and simple.
I saw her.
I saw the girl who UNCONSCIOUSLY caused my heartache.
I saw the girl who didn't know that back then, she dealt with someone who was already attached...attached to me.
But I didn't feel any hatred at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment